Welcome to the romantic hideaway of God Poseidon! A verdant island with turquoise waters, picturesque villages, imposing cliffs, sheltering littoral caves and fantastic beaches.
Torrie e Merli: boho chic ambience and a romantic atmosphere. One of the best hotel on the island. From 220€
Villa Contessina: situated just outside Gaios with a beautiful architecture and only minutes from the beach. Tel 6976639148
Glyfada Beach Villas: The villas are on a beautiful olive grove just above Glyfada beach and approximately 10 minutes walk from the pretty fishing village of Loggos. They are simple but elegantly furnished, each having a magnificent view over the sea. Tel 2662031341
La Rosa de Paxos: Italian restaurant on the port of Lakka with seafood specials. Try the excellent “ahnista mussels”. Lakka, tel: 2662031471
Taverna Voutoumi: enjoy traditional Greek food with a panoramic view. Antipaxos, tel 2662031445
Karkaletzos: in a simple yard offers excellent grilled meat dishes. Don’t miss the delicious “bifteki” (burger)
Vasilis: cute and tiny restaurant on Loggos. It offers divine Greek food and seafood and a friendly service, probably the best restaurant on the island. Loggos tel 2662030062
Akis Bar: bar/café on the port of Lakka offering excellent fresh juices. Tel 2662031665
Erimitis: Situated on the west coast of Paxos. Erimitis
Sunset View Bar: go there for a stunning view of the sun setting over the sea and the famous rock of Erimitis
Kipiadi beach: an exotic beach with greek colour, it’s a “must visit”
Other beaches include: Glyfada, Lebrechio, Monodendri, Kaki langada, and in Antipaxos: Voutoumi
Note: the beaches are mainly small in size and are pebble beaches with clean and clear water
Must see and do
– Antipaxos: it is about 3 nautical miles from Gaios. You can visit the island with one of the small boats that operate from there. A true paradise.
– Lakka: it is at the northern most end of the island. The village is built at the far end of an enclosed bay with with luxuriant vegetation reaching down into the sea
– Gaios: it is the capital and main port of Paxos. This picturesque town is built on the leeward side of an enclosed bay. The traditional architecture, the lush vegatation and the harbours deep blue waters give the town an idyllic painting-like appearance
– Loggos: situated on the east coast of the island, inbetween Gaios and Lakka is the lovely village of Longos. It is in a small bay with a traditional architecture, a sure charm
– Buy local honey, olive oil and olives
– It can be combined with Corfu as the islands are very near each other
Fly to Corfu island and then take the ferry to Paxos
(3) Readers Comments
From branding to architecture this burger joint has completely ripped
Hi ! By some mystery my answer dated 2nd march didn't go through ...
What about prices?
I think they are open just for special events now.
Did this restaurant close?