In the last few years the Craft beer movement has exploded, conquering more countries every day. Greece is no exception. The last 2 years there has been a surge in microbrewery openings from the mainland to the most remote islands, and from north to south, new microbreweries are rising up, to challenge the old-boring style of brewing. As you all know good beer hunting is one of the foundations Brewfellas was built, so we spent months researching and finding the best Greek craft beers out there and for the first time in Cyprus you’ll have the chance to try them all at once. It is the first time some of these beers will ever be available in Cyprus, hell some are so rare that you can’t find them even in Greece.
So after months of planning it is with great pride that Brewfellas invites you, to the first Greek Craft Beer Festival, a two day festival dedicated to the best Greek Beers out there. We will have 22 different kegs from 10 different microbreweries, all in one place, fresh and ready to be tasted. From the most popular IPAs/Imperial IPAs, to the very refreshing Saison Ales, and from Porte Ales/ Stouts to the geeky sour Gose ones.
Entrance (tickets will be available soon):
€7 for one day (entrance ticket + tasting glass + 1 beer ticket)
€12 for both days (entrance ticket for both days + tasting glass + 2 beer tickets)
Every extra beer ticket will cost €3.50.
In order to serve you the best possible way, only 100 entrance tickets, per day, will be issued.
1. Tasting a beer will only be possible by showing/giving your beer ticket to the bar (you can buy them outside during festival hours). No money will be accepted at the bar.
2. Every beer ticket will cost EUR 3.50 and it will be equivalent for 1/3 of a pint, tasting glass fill.
3. The size of the tasting glass (1/3 of a pint) was made exactly to showcase the purpose of this festival, which is to try new amazing beers (some with high alcohol) from the upcoming Greek Craft beer scene. This way you have the chance to try them all.
4. For those two days only, ‘’Brewfellas’’ will be open only for festival purposes. In order to avoid any misunderstandings, and for a more functional festival, please avoid coming, unless you are there for festival reasons.
5. For those two days only, we will not accept drinks and food from outside into the festival area. We will have pop-up stands with amazing food choices every day.
6. There will be only 1 keg from every beer, and every day you have the chance to try different beers. Once a keg is finished, it will not be replaced by another. 11 different kegs per day.
7. During the festival we will have the chance to taste beers from the below breweries:
• Σολο Your Cretan Craft Beer (Crete)
• Μικροζυθοποιία Θεσσαλίας (Volos)
• Dark Crops Brewery (Nomad Brewer-Athens)
• Satyr Brews (Nomad Brewer-Athens)
• Noctua Brewery Athens (Athens)
• Sknipa Beer (Thessaloniki)
• Chios Beer – Φρέσκια Μπύρα Χίου (Island of Chios)
• Voreia Beer-Siris (Serres)
• Flaros beer (Nomad Brewer- Cyclades)
• Septem Microbrewery – Septem Μικροζυθοποιία (Island of Euboea)
When? 3rd – 4th June, Saturday & Sunday, 5pm – 12.30am
Where? Brewfellas, 7 Pygmalionos Street, Nicosia
(0) Readers Comments
Sure I agree and actually have made the mix before, but the fact that
Hi Stathi, thank you so much for your kind words! If you have any spec
Dear Cypriotandproud manager, I highlky recommend to revisit the
Cmon mate... it takes one minute to make the spice mix from scratch, t
Great review... I've just been looking for more modern twists on Cypri