We are Cypriots, we grill kebab, we order kebab, we make kebab in the oven, I get it. It’s all about kebab. But what about trying something different, equally (or more) tasty and in fact, quicker than “souvlakia”?
I am still trying to perfect the seafood but with my latest find I believe I am doing quite well! Apart from grilled vegetables I went for deliciously marinated Thai prawns from Lidl, grilled vegetables and pitta bread. In addition, I often make a delicious tomato and chopped garlic salad with lots of olive oil and homemade hoummous as I find it goes well with seafood.
A complete, Friday night BBQ included:
- Marinated fresh Thai prawns from Lidl
- Cuttle fish marinated in olive oil, lemon and salt
- Green, orange and red peppers and aubergines from Lidl fresh vegetable section
- Fresh tomatoes with some chopped garlic on the side
- Your choice of carbs: rice, potatoes or pitta bread
It was so easy to make and far more interesting, I cannot recommend it enough.
(0) Readers Comments
Na m apostelletai tis prosfores sas k to programma sas
A Wonderful place. I included it in my Cafe Atlas (cafes where one can
Yes, indeed :0! So many new arrivals that sometimes we forget the olde
I can’t believe you haven’t done a more extensive review of barrique.
I'm going to have to agree with some of the criticisms in the he revie