This post is all about giving you inspiration to try amazing sandwich combination with readily available ingredients. They are nutritious, delicious and they look good! My guests couldn’t have enough and I did catch a few friends noting down the combos so…read away!
- Boiled egg, spread cheese, paprika
- Yogurt, bananas and cinnamon
- Spread cheese, avocado and balsamic vinegar
- Hummus, pomegranate and Italian rocket
- Tomatoes, cucumber and mature cheddar cheese (optional: pepper)
- Wilted spinach and cottage cheese
I used ingredients from Lidl and their ever favourite pumpkin bread and whole grain, multi-seeds bread.
(0) Readers Comments
January 27, 2019
Hi! Allow me to disagree and it's definitely not because of quantity!
Your 3.5/5 ratings about the Taverna are unreasonable and do not agree
Nope. Although that would have been ideal :)
I also think that it's really important that they have gluten free and