This is not a post about the best vegan food, or the highest quality meat. Those of you who follow me know that I like anything that is sourced from high quality raw materials, made naturally, nutritious and unique, hence more flavoursome. And this is exactly what Foodsaver offers: products you know are of a certain quality standard, and a great selection of gourmet items you won’t find anywhere else.
1. Fresh Steaks: USDA Black Angus Sirloin and Ribeye; Irish Black Angus Tomahawk. Beautifully marbled and delicious cooked any way you like.
2. Large salmon fillet: Apart from the cut fillets, (my emergencies), I love the large fillet as I cook it whole topped with a rose petal and orange mix. Show-stopping and yum!
3.Maldon salt: I don’t think I need to say anything about the best salt in the world, favoured by chefs and foodies alike. Go Maldon and you won’t settle for anything else.
4.Vegan burgers: I love (and appreciate), their Vegan section all together. Their vegan burgers are delicious and some of the best ones you can find in the retail market.
5. Epic Spices: Hand-crafted spice selection for fish, meat, pizzas, you name it! If you cook you should know that high quality herbs make such a big difference.
6. Kayak ice-cream: Indeed a premium ice-cream made in Greece with flavours like Caramel and Almonds, Organic Chocolate ice cream and (Mr Proud Cypriot’s favourite), Mango Sorbet.
7. Dairy-free, refined sugar free ice-cream: I mean seriously! Gimme gimme gimme!
8. Natural nut butters: Made in Cyprus and sold in great combos like Peanut butter with Banana and Chia seeds. Love the Almond Butter too.
9. Anything by Deliciously Ella: Her granola and snack bars have become a staple because I know everything she makes are delicious and nutritious, free-from sugars and nasties.
10. Berry Mix for smoothies and breakfast bowls: Great value for money and extremely useful for kids’ afternoon snacks. Mix with almond or coconut milk, add a banana, blend and there you go!